Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Fan art

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1 Fan art taj Ned Jan 16, 2011 2:53 pm

Bite.me.Damon

Admin
Ovde možete pronaći najlepše HP slike, dela najvernijih fanova.

Harry: Albus Severus..you were named for the two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew.

Snape: "Look... at... me."

Spojler:
Finally, after years of everyone telling Harry how he has Lily's eyes, the reader finally gets to understand the significance. The whole Snape story is beyond brilliant, and Alan Rickman is going to be awesome in Hallows Part 2.

2 Re: Fan art taj Ned Jan 16, 2011 3:15 pm

Bite.me.Damon

Admin
Spojler:

Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it.

It does not do to dwell on dream and forget to live.

After you left she cried for a week. Probably longer, only she didn't want me to see.

The world had ended so why had the battle not ceased the castle fallen silent in horror and every combatant laid down their arms.
Fred Weasley could not be dead.

What's life without a little risk?

'Did I know in my heart of hearts what Gellert Grindelwald was?I think I did, but i closed my eyes.'

Good luck, Harry wherever you are.

No!

The boy who lived...come to die.

He accused me of being 'Dumbeldore's man' through and through.
I told him I was.

Harry: Albus Severus..you were named for the two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew.

Spojler:
Finally, after years of everyone telling Harry how he has Lily's eyes, the reader finally gets to understand the significance. The whole Snape story is beyond brilliant, and Alan Rickman is going to be awesome in Hallows Part 2.

3 Re: Fan art taj Ned Jan 16, 2011 3:27 pm

Bite.me.Damon

Admin
Spojler:

Spojler:

4 Re: Fan art taj Pon Jan 17, 2011 6:55 am

Bite.me.Damon

Admin
Spojler:

Spojler:

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu