Harry Potter Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Lucijus & Voldemort

2 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Lucijus & Voldemort Empty Lucijus & Voldemort Pet Feb 04, 2011 10:48 am

Severus.Snape <3

Severus.Snape <3
Admin

Lucijus je oduvek bio smrtozder i bio Voldemorov pristalica.Dao je Voldemortov školski dnevnik Ginny Weasley i vodio operaciju u delu za misterije. Ucenjivao je članove školskog nadzornog odbora i takodje iza sebe ima bezbrojne slučajeve podmićivanja. Začarao Brodericka Bodea i možda Sturgisa Podmorea kako bi nabavio proročanstvo za Voldemorta.Bio je u Azkabanu.Nakon sto nije uspeo da odradi zadatak koji mu je Voldemort dao u delu za misterije,on ga muci neprestano.Zadao je Drakou zadatak da ubije Dambldora,iako je znao da nece uspeti,samo da bi mu se osvetio.

Lucijus & Voldemort Tumblr_lei9erWHsC1qa1rooo1_r1_500

Lucijus & Voldemort Tumblr_lcctbmJK0E1qc3reoo1_500_thumb
(Voldemort uzima Lucijusov stapic i lomi ga,Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows)

Lucijus & Voldemort Tumblr_lcv3p69flS1qa6wqeo1_500
(Lucijus u odseku za misterije po Voldemortovom naredjenju,Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)

Voldemort: "Lucius my slippery friend," he whispered, halting before him. "I am told that you have not renounced the old ways, though to the world you present a respectable face. You are still ready to take the lead in a spot of Muggle-torture, I believe? Yet you never tried to find me, Lucius…. Your exploits at the Quidditch World Cup were fun, I daresay … but might not your energies have been better directed toward finding and aiding your master?"
"My Lord, I was constantly on the alert," came Lucius Malfoy's voice swiftly from beneath the hood. "Had there been any sign from you, any whisper of your whereabouts, I would have been at your side immediately, nothing could have prevented me –"
"And yet you ran from my Mark, when a faithful Death Eater sent it into the sky last summer?" Said Voldemort lazily, and Mr. Malfoy stopped talking abruptly. "Yes, I know all about that, Lucius…. You have disappointed me…. I expect more faithful service in the future."

https://hpserbiafans.serbianforum.info

2Lucijus & Voldemort Empty Re: Lucijus & Voldemort Sre Okt 26, 2011 4:52 am

Stella Black

Stella Black

Dobio je sto je zasluzio. MSM na Lucijusa. Malo da ga V. muci.....

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]