Harry Potter Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Ron & Hermione

3 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Ron & Hermione Empty Ron & Hermione Ned Feb 06, 2011 1:57 am

Severus.Snape <3

Severus.Snape <3
Admin

Ron & Hermione Tumblr_lcfcwku91A1qbty0vo1_500

FAVOURITE SCENES:

Fan video:

Ron and Hermione Book Moments:

Spojler:

Quotes:

Spojler:

Reasons we love them:

Reason # 1
Because she's honestly the most wonderful person he's ever met.

Reason # 2
Because they snogged in the middle of a war!

Reason # 3
Because he has the emotional range of a teaspoon.

Reason # 4
Because she's a nightmare!

Reason # 5
Because he came back.

Reason # 6
Because she is the brightest witch of her age and he would have told her so if she asked!

Reason # 7
Because she's the Queen to his Knight!

Reason # 8
Because they fell asleep holding hands.

Harry glanced over at the dark shapes they made on the floor beside him. Ron had had a fit of gallantry and insisted that Hermione sleep on the cushions from the sofa, so that her silhouette was raised above his. Her arm curved to the floor, her fingers inches from Ron's. Harry wondered whether they had fallen asleep holding hands.~ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Chapter Ten - Kreacher's Tale

Reason # 9
Because he's her sholder to cry on.

Reason # 10
Because he'd face a whole slew of acromantulas for her.

Reason # 11
Because it's Leviosa not Levi-o-sah!

Reason # 12
Because he vomitted slugs for her.

"It's about the most insulting thing he could think of," gasped Ron, coming back up. "Mudblood's a really foul name for someone who is Muggle-born... you know, non-magic parents. There are some wizards ... who think they're better than everyone else because they're what people call pure-blood. "He gave a small burp, and a single slug fell into his outstretched hand. He threw it into the basin and continued, "I mean, the rest of us know it doesn't make any difference at all."~ Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Chapter Seven - Mudbloods and Murmurs

Reason # 13
Because he helped her defend Buckbeak.

Reason # 14
Because all's fair in love and war and this is a little bit of both.

When Hermione had returned to her bunk, Harry lowered his voice. "You only agreed to try and get back in her good books." "All's fair in love and war," Sais Ron brightly, "and this is a bit of both."~ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Chapter Twenty - Xenophilius Lovegood

Reason # 15

Because she's the first person he wants to see after he's been posioned.

Reason # 16
Because he finally realized that she's a girl!

Reason # 17
Because he'd die for her.

"Wait," said Bellatrix sharply. "All except...except for the Mudblood."

Greyback gave a grunt of pleasure.

"No!" shouted Ron. "You can have me, keep me!"

Bellatrix hit him across the face; the blow eachoed around the room.
"If she dies under questioning, I'll take you next," she said. "Blood traitor is next to Mudblood in my book..."~ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Chapter Twenty-three - Malfoy Manor

Reason # 18
Because it was even obvious to Harry by 6th year Herbology class.

It was not as though he was really surprised, thought Harry, as he wrestled with a thorny vine intent upon throttling him; he had had an inkling that this might happen sooner or later. But he was not sure how he felt about it.... he and Cho were now too embarrassed to look ateach other, let alone talk to each other; what if Ron and Hermione started going out together, then split up? Could thier friendship survive it? Harry remembered the few weeks when they had not been talking to each other in the third year; he has not enjoyed trying to bridge the sidtance between them. And then, what if they didn't split up? What if they became like Bill and Fleur, and it became excruciatingly embrassing to be in their presence?"Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Chapter Fourteen - Felix Felicis

Reason # 19
Because she's bloody brilliant.

Reason # 20
Because she cried for a whole week or maybe longer after he left.

"After you left," he said in a low voice, grateful for the fact that Ron's face was hidden, "she cried for a week. Probably longer, only she didn't want me to see. There were loads of nights when we never even spoke to each other. With you gone..."~ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Chapter Nineteen - The Silver Doe

Reason # 21
Because he's tall and has scars.

"You can still see where those brains got hold of me in the Ministry, look," said Ron, shaking back his sleeves. "And it doesn't hurt that you've grown about a foot over the summer, either," Hermione finished, ignoring Ron. "I'm tall," said Ron, inconsequentially. ~ Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Chapter Eleven - Hermione's Helping Hand

Reason # 22
Because he's concerned about her reputation.

"I told you!" Ron hissed at Hermione, as she stared down at the article. "I told you not to annoy Rita Skeeter! She's made you out to be some sort of-of scarlet woman!" Hermione stopped looking astonished and snorted with laughter. "Scarlet woman?" she repeated, shaking with suppressed giggles as she looked round at Ron. "It's what my mum calls them," Ron muttered his ears going red.~ Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Chapter Twenty-seven - Padfoot Returns

Reason # 23
Because she washes his underpants.

"I'll pack these for you," Hermione said brightly, taking Harry's presents out of his arms as the three of them headed back upstairs. "I'm nearly done, I'm just waiting for the rest of your underpants to come out of the wash, Ron-" ~ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Chapter Seven - The Will of Albus Dumbledore

Reason # 24
Because he'll protect her even if it means making her his cousin.

Ron glanced at Hermione, then said, "What if purebloods and half-bloods swear a Muggle-born's part of their family? I'll tell everyone Hermione's my cousin--" Hermione covered Ron's hand with hers and squeezed it. "Thank you, Ron, but I couldn't let you--" "You won't have a choice," said Ron fiercely, gripping her hand back. "I'll teach you my family tree so you can answer questions on it."
~ Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Chapter Eleven - The Bribe

Reason # 25
Because she's a right little ray of sunshine.

https://hpserbiafans.serbianforum.info

2Ron & Hermione Empty Re: Ron & Hermione Ned Feb 06, 2011 6:45 am

Bite.me.Damon

Bite.me.Damon
Admin

Ahhhh, njihov odnos tokom svih sedam knjiga je ... nema reci da se to opise. Very Happy Ovi razlozi govore sve. Ocigledno je da se svidjaju jedno drugom od trece knjige, mozda i ranije, ali ja to nisam primetila i zao mi je sto J.K. nije prikazala vise od tog jednog poljupca. Ali to mi je omilijena scena u sedmoj knjizi. Toliko dugo sam cekala na to. Oni su divni zajedno. Smesni, savrseno se dopunjuju. Ona je prepamtna, on je duhovit. Very Happy Volim i deo u cetvrtoj knjizi kada Ron shvata da je Hermiona DEVOJKA. Very Happy Tada je sve i pocelo ^^

3Ron & Hermione Empty Re: Ron & Hermione Ned Feb 06, 2011 11:15 am

Wwinner

Wwinner

Bite.me.Damon ::Ahhhh, njihov odnos tokom svih sedam knjiga je ... nema reci da se to opise. Very Happy Ovi razlozi govore sve. Ocigledno je da se svidjaju jedno drugom od trece knjige, mozda i ranije, ali ja to nisam primetila i zao mi je sto J.K. nije prikazala vise od tog jednog poljupca. Ali to mi je omilijena scena u sedmoj knjizi. Toliko dugo sam cekala na to. Oni su divni zajedno. Smesni, savrseno se dopunjuju. Ona je prepamtna, on je duhovit. Very Happy Volim i deo u cetvrtoj knjizi kada Ron shvata da je Hermiona DEVOJKA. Very Happy Tada je sve i pocelo ^^

Obozavam ih <3 najbolji par svih vremena Smile toliiiko ceznem za tom njihovom jednom scenooom Very Happy <3

Sponsored content

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu