Harry Potter Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Niste konektovani. Konektujte se i registrujte se

Hari Poter i vatreni pehar

2 posters

Ići dole  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

1Hari Poter i vatreni pehar Empty Hari Poter i vatreni pehar Ned Jan 02, 2011 9:57 am

Bite.me.Damon

Bite.me.Damon
Admin

Dolaskom u Hogwarts prof. Dumbledore iznenadio je učenike vešću da će Hogwarts biti domaćin Tromagijskog turnira. Na turniru će učestvovati još dve čarobnjačke škole: Beauxbatons i Durmstrang. Izabrana su četiri prvaka; učesnik iz Durmstranga postao je Viktor Krum, učesnik Beauxbatonsa Fleur Delacour, a za učesnike Hogwartsa odabrani su Cedric Diggory i Harry Potter. Iako je svaka škola trebala imati samo jednog predstavnika, turnir je nastavljen s četvrtim učesnikom. Svi su sumnjali da je Harry sam ubacio svoje ime, ali on je samo bio žrtva plana Lorda Voldemorta koji se počeo ostvarivati...

Hari Poter i vatreni pehar Harry-potter-and-the-goblet-of-fire

Zanimljivosti i činjenice:

- Film traje 157 minuta.

- Proglašen je najboljim filmom fantastične tematike u 2005-oj godini.

- Zaradio je 896 miliona dolara širom sveta i najgledaniji je film te godine.

- Sedrika Digorija igra Robert Patinson koji je nekoliko godina kasnije postao planetarno popularan ulogom vampira Edwarda u Twilight sagi.

Memorable quotes:

Hermione: Next time there's a ball pluck up the courage to ask me before someone else does! And not as a last resort!

Barty Crouch Junior: I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Harry: I didn't put my name in that cup! I don't want eternal glory, I just wanna be... look, I don't know what happened tonight and I don't know why. It just did.

Dumbledore: Curiosity is not a sin, Harry. However, from time to time, you should exercise caution.

Dumbledore: Today we acknowledge a really terrible loss. Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptionally hard working, infinitely fair-minded, and most importantly, a fierce, fierce friend. Therefore, I feel you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered, by Lord Voldemort. The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this. But not to do so I feel would be an insult to his memory. Now the pain we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, and, reminds us, that though we may come from different countries and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of the recent events, the bonds of friendship made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain. You remember that, and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind, and honest, and brave, and true. Right to the very end.

2Hari Poter i vatreni pehar Empty Re: Hari Poter i vatreni pehar Uto Feb 08, 2011 6:17 am

Word eater.

Word eater.

U ovom filmu su uglavnom sve pogoršali, no dobro. Nije baš toliki fail xD Mada me mnogo stvari nervira -.-

http://www.poet-world.com

Nazad na vrh  Poruka [Strana 1 od 1]

Dozvole ovog foruma:
Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu